Members

Hi I’m new

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Kington
    Participant

Hi my name is Nathan and I am new to this site.

I am 40 years old and have Bi Polar.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Nathan, how are you getting on? When were you diagnosed as having Bipolar and which Bipolar is it?

Nathan Kington
    Participant

Hi Matt,

Self diagnosis really after suffering from depression for many many years did some research and came up with the conclusions myself. I would say that I am closest to ‘rapid cycling’ BP.

Nathan

Matt
    Participant

I guess it is easy to self diagnose and you are half way there, you MUST get a diagnosis from a doctor, you could be suffering from something else. There are some great meds out now to help minimise the effects of Bipolar, RC, I or II. Get yourself seen, at least you will know. There will be access to other services and advice also to help you manage this condition.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I am also new to this… I have bipolar 1. and I am through with the meds. and the ECTs. I am coping on my own.
    I have been on everything from lithium to clozaril and I no longer believe in them.
    I live alone and I am nocturnal now with no interest in seeing my therapist. My doc recently dumped me and put in a referral for another one. I believe it was because I didn’t start the meds she wanted. ~ so be it! I no longer have any interest.
    p.s. I am a Canadian and not familiar with the term ‘stones’ regarding weight?? How much?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.