Members

The FIRST Topic – Welcome Back

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Keymaster

Thank you for signing up as a new member to the SharingBipolar.com Community or for revisiting us since our rebuild. We hope that you find this site of value as you continue to fight Bipolar Disorder or support those that do.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good to be back! I haven’t been on in a while. I just made a post in sufferers. :) Hoping to meet some new active friends and get the conversations going!

Matt
    Participant

Hi there, not been on for a long time, the site is much better now but am upset the old posts and topics have disappeared.

Hoping to meet some new friends and hopefully offer a bit of support. Matt

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I am very impressed with all the features here, just wish there was more people on, the old site used to be busy for about 6 months then gradually died! Where is everyone!!! Please come and say hi to me, feeling a little lonely atm…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im loving the new site, it really is a great improvement. I just wish there was more activity.Where did all my old forum posts disappear to?

Admin
    Keymaster

We are sorry but when we changed our forum and membership software we didn’t have the option to migrate previous posts, threads and comments. As a team we felt that the facilities offered by the new coding far out weighed the need to maintain the many forum entries. We hope that the new forum grows and begins to evolve just like the last.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The site still seems a little quiet. Are you guys actively advertising it?

Admin
    Keymaster

We are in the process of distributing posters and launching an advertising campaign throughout mental health trusts in the uk. We will make our poster available on here for anyone to download, print and distribute.

The poster will be for A3 and will be in PDF format. It may be resized to flyers or any other International paper size as it is vector based.

Please kelp an eye out, we will make an announcement shortly.

Matt
    Participant

Sounds good – can we all download them? Please let us know, I might print some out!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.