Members

Website Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Keymaster

We are hoping that the new site format is easier to navigate and the membership area is of benefit. We are sorry that we have had to replace all of the previous forum topics, posts and responses. In time we hope they will recover in quantity, however; that will only happen with your help as a member of Sharing Bipolar.

Please comment here if there is anything you like or don’t like, anything you find issue with or anything you think is missing.

We would love to hear your feedback!

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi my name is sue and i am bipolar11

Matt
    Participant

Hey, my name is Matt I support someone with Bipolar 2 and have done for the last 4 years! Sometimes it’s hard work but for the sunny days, I thank her!

Anonymous
    Inactive

The website is really good and I love the medication library, very succinct and informative although I can’t find some of the drugs prescribed for bipolar. Is this because its still under construction? Are you going to be adding more? John

Admin
    Keymaster

We are in the process of researching and including ALL medication associated with bipolar disorder management. The drugs in the library also include the registered names of the drugs as sold internationally.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.